AQUARIUM
This technically doesn't belong on this blog because currently I am not stranded in the god forsaken middle of nowhere.  No indeed. I am home.  However.  It was fun.
The aquarium in my area is having a discounted summer nights special.  Tickets are only $13 rather than $25 for adults.  I've been dying to go all summer.  Aquariums and museums are highly entertaining to me.  So tonight my friends J.M. and D.F. and I finally went.  I adore the aquarium!
We stared on ground level and got to see all the amazing fish there.
We walked outside after that and saw the shark exhibit.  In this exhibit there is an area that you can touch the sting rays and the sharks.  It so neat!  I was the only one willing to really stick my arm in the nasty water but it was so cool nonetheless. We also saw the full grown sharks.  SO COOL.  There was a ray in there that was so big!  I have never seen a ray that large.  It was bigger than all the sharks with it.  
Sting rays are my favorite to touch(:

D.F. and J.M. hanging with the fishies.





This guy is a praying mantus shrimp.  Something like that anyway.  He has one of the most powerful punches in the ocean.

 I love jellyfish! They are so interesting.  In one of the exhibits you could touch the jellyfish.  It was so soft and kind of slimy.

Jellyfish!


Jenna and the weedy sea dragons.

These guys ^^ are my favorite sea creature of all time.  Even above otters.  They are the coolest looking sea dragons ever.  

The weedy sea dragons
These guys take a close second in my heart.  They are the weedy sea dragons.  So so cool.

After the aquarium we got crepes.  They were so so amazingly good.  Makes me miss France even more. Today ended up being a pretty good, fun filled day.