Ups and Downs
This week has been full of ups and downs.
I went shooting for the first time this weekend.  I rode a quad for the firt time.  I went to Olivera Road in LA yesterday.  Then there are many little things between which are not so fun or pleasent to think or write about.  On to the fun things.




My first expierience shooting.  I'm never invited on manly outings, so this time I decided to invite myself.  it was really fun! 




Olivera St. is this market in LA that has all these neat Latin American shops.  They sell the coolest things.  It kind of reminded me of wandering the markets in europe.  Jenna and I kept getting seperated from the boys.  It was fun but it was a bummer we couldn't stay longer.

Today is my brother Jon's 16th birthday.  Woot for him.  He got heart attacked this morning.  So sweet.