e.s.s.a.y.
So I need to write a single spaced paper, 10 pages max, by Monday.  It's on the culture of my school.  any topic but it has to discuss my culture here.  I had so many good ideas this whole semester.  Now that I actually need to write it though, I am drawing a complete blank.  I have counted so many people's calories, contacted the Crossroads for nutritional information (which they don't provide yet), and obsessed over nutrition here for weeks.  I still don't know what to say about it.  Its starting to make me panic.  This is my final! I have to have something meaningful to say about health and nutrition here at BYU I!  There must be something I can relate to the one thing I obsess about more than anything else:  nutrition.  It took me so long to get all of this information for nothing.
I also need to write a sonnet... in Spanish... I tried so hard earlier this week. I got 5 lines with the correct amount of syllabus.  Then I remembered it needed to rhyme.  Poetry isn't my forte in English, and there really is no change in Spanish.  So I have nothing now.  I am terribly at rhyming.  Can't I just make it alliterate?  I can do that.  Easy.  Spanish rhyming is difficult for me to get too.  Oh this is a problem.
On the positive side we got frozen custard from Nielson's yesterday.We semi-crashed a ward party haha.

It is so gooood.