Home for the Holidays

Christmas was a blur of family and of hiding from said family.  It was pretty decent.  I got to cook which is always fun.  I didn't get any Christmas presents.  I got to open presents, but they were for the kinect my family got and since I don't live at home they aren't really for me.  I got myself j'adore by Dior though(:  Woot.
Yesterday I woke up and went to my friend Grant's house for breakfast and a movie. It was The Illusionist. Soo good.  I've never seen it before, but it was really good.  It was so pretty!

Then we went downtown so he could shop for important things.  We got some coconut water with chunks and aloe with mango.  The aloe was good, the coconut water... not so much.  The chucks made it bearable.




















Then we went down to the beach.  The water wasn't that cold.  The tide was really low, so we went and looked at all the pier leg things.  They are covered in muscles and barnacles and snails and something we don't know.  It was cool.  I got to see the animal inside a barnacle.



The animal inside 


Snail