It's just not going to happen.
I have so much to do!  But I keep falling asleep.  I can't help it.  I'm so sleepy and my laptop is just so warm.  I just pass out on it.
Okay this is what I have to do:

  • Spanish essay -- due Tomorrow
  • Anthro essay -- due Tomorrow
  • Anthro portfolio -- due Tomorrow
  • study for cooking final -- due Tomorrow
  • Antrho discussion paper -- due Tomorrow
  • write Old Testament essay -- due Tuesday
  • write Old Testament make up essay -- due Tuesday
  • study for Spanish final -- due Wednesday
  • study for Foreign gov final-- due Wednesday
  • get oil changed -- before Thursday at 11
  • white glove -- before Thursday at 8
I'm dying.  All I have accomplished from my list is the spanish essay.  That's it.  I have no motivation.  i don't know why.  I just don't.  I just want to sleep and go places with people and finish my fambam's photobooks on shutterfly.  That's it.  Maybe tumblr too.  Mainly I just don't want to do things that actually matter.  Its kind of a problem.
Also.  Elephant girl upstairs is going to die >:| She sucks.  I wish she'd learn how to walk like a human.