Meh
Today was a stress filled day.  I got both my essays done for my classes.  However, I didn't finish the portfolio.  Not even close as a matter of fact.  I needed 20 entries.  I only had 8.  I didn't even turn in half because I didn't know we were supposed to.  Oh and I totally forgot to put my name on them.  Bombed that.  I should feel more stressed about that.  Normally I'd be hyperventilating and freaking out.  I don't know why.  These last few weeks I just haven't really cared about much of anything.
After that I took a nap.  I just need naps so often lately.  I'm always so tired.
Then I got to have fun and hang out with a friend(:  It was a lot of fun even though we pretty much did nothing.  We watched a movie and hung out.  It was a yoga pants-movie watching kind of day.  I had fun(:(: Happyhappyhappy.

On to my religion final essay.