The real question.
So. I have to give a talk in church today. Many of you are probably thinking that isn't really a big deal. I mean. I am a political science major and talking in front of people doesn't usually phase me. Well. Church talks do. I'm talking hyperventalating thinking about puking reaction to church talks. I started working on my talk yesterday at around 1. Its nearly 24 hours later and I do not have nearly enough material to talk for 15 minutes.
On the plus side none of my close friends will be attending this meeting. Speaking to strangers is a lot less intimidating. They won't call you out on sounding stupid because that would just be rude. My dad is going to watch me talk though.
But here is the real question. What should I wear to church today? I am infamous for being so indecisive about what to wear that I will miss the entire meeting. So. I have narrowed it down to 3 options:
1) Long grey mesh skirt with a black shirt and my green heels with gold jewlery.
2) My short yellow skirt black heels and whatever shirt matches/strikes my fancy.
3) Or my tan dress, green heels, gold jewlery and I don't know what belt or sash.
Okay maybe I need to narrow it down a little more. Hm.
Whatever I'm just avoiding working on my talk more. Wish me luck.