Shhhhhh!



My baby brother an I have been avoiding the heat and being productive lately. This last week has been terribly hot. WEll. I think so. 87 is hot to me. Anyway.
BabyJ needed to do his summer homework because he is a smarty pants and is taking honors and AP clases next year. However, he weas a not so smarty pants and waited till the last second to start his massive load of homework.
Whatever.
WE already spend an abnormal amount of time at our public library anyway. This week we went almost every day for at least 2 1/2 hours. Yay for studying.
But really. The library is the best. Baby J and I always talk about how convenient our library is. It has everything. If the end of the world ever comes we decided the library would be the safest place. It's massice. On a hill. Easily defended. Has its own energy source in the form of solar panels. Cafe downstairs so a food source. A huge park if we get really desperate for food. Hahah. Surrounded bywater. Medical books and other informative materal. Etc. So now you know the deep discussions I have with my brother haha.


(He would be so offended to know I called him Baby J on this... hehehe)