3 Weeks Till Christmas Break
So my parents decided to fly me down for Thanksgiving.  I got to see all the kids.  They are all getting so tall.  For Thanksgiving we had a bunch of family over.  I made homemade cranberry sauce which I only got a little of because I was at the kid table. Kid table = lame. Anyway. I don't know why I got stuck there.
I went to In-n-Out while I was there.  I even had a hamburger.  I know so many calories.  But I did it anyway.

Of course I had to go shopping at a good mall while I was home.  I bought so many things and now have a list of things I want still.  It felt amazing. I even went to Zara<3 Day complete. I did not compete in Black Friday though.

On Thanksgiving day, my brother, dad, aunt, uncle, and I all went to visit family members' graves.  I'm named after my great-grandma, so its always kind of weird to see my name on a headstone...


My brother Ben and I(:

 My little sister had me put make up on her one day.  Usually I have softer,easy to remove make up for her. I forgot it of course.  So we used mine.


On Friday I went on a bike ride with my friend.  We went all throughout the Central Park in my area and looked at all the ducks.  It was super fun!

\
Saturday night I hung out with Dane.  It was the last time I will see him for two years.  He's been called to serve a mission in Colombia.  We had a super fun night.  I'm going to miss him.  A lot. 

The night I had to leave we went out for sushi.  I miss fish and sushi so much.  I ate wayyy too much though. My brother and his friend. 



It was my 9 year old brother's first time.  He didn't like it... haha

And now I am home.  Back in the frozen wasteland.  Its very cold here. Not snowing.  Yet.  My apartment is freezing though! I feel like the cut off the heating for the break.  Rude.