Staycation
This weekend Kenz decided we needed a staycation.  Or any kind of leaving this itty bitty town.  So we got a hotel in the nearest location of civilization.  It was actually really fun.  We got to use their jacuzzi and sauna.  Which meant I got to wear my new swimsuit.  Today we went shopping and last night we went to Olive Garden.  The only bummer of this weekend is that it has finally begun snowing.  Its so terrible.  I am now learning how to drive in snow.  When we first went out this morning, my car door was frozen shut and there was ice all over the windows and mirrors.  I had to actually scrap it off with my ice scraper thing.


STAYCATION!


Our hotel room

The chicken on our balcony.  Hahhahahah



GEESE 

Our hotel had a phone by the toilet....


 We waited at Olive Garden forever.  There were so many people there.  We got a free breadstick while we waited.  That was pretty cool.  We've never had that happen before.

Our waiter took a bite? 

SAUNA 


While we were in civilization, we got Starbucks!  They have their holiday cups!  We were so excited.  It was the perfect thing to drink while the wind blew the snow all over.  
Now we are going to watch the Twilight movies #2 and #3.  Preparing for the next one(: Hahah lame.  We know. Also Immortals is coming out soon.  I AM SO EXCITED.