Bummer Dude.
Today was the much looked forward to Chocolate Party.  I'm sure you envisioned chocolate fountains and free massages galore, with a separate room filled with people attempting to mate on the dance floor.  Unfortunately, it was quite a disappointment.  Chocolate?  Gone within the first hour.  Massages?  No where to be found.  Mating on the dance floor?  Sparingly.  The dance was an odd combination of an awkward, conservative middle school dance and a typical slut filled orgy.  It was not a good combination.  We are talking awful music and people awkwardly standing around.  All in all, this party was a great disappointment.
However!  Last night M., B., and our new friend A. went to Never Say Never.  I was not expecting much out of a documentary about a YouTube sensation.  This movie, however, exceeded my expectations!  It was well made and was very inspirational.  I realized while watching it that Jaden Smith is so cool!  I totally support his ascension to stardom.
Tomorrow is church.  I am going to wear my new long, mesh skirt.  I'm really excited.

P.S. Check out my Tumblr.
<3