So much time, so little to do
I am a displaced daisy.  Going from my wonderful, sunny home in fantastic California to the frigid, snow encrusted state of Idaho.  I have been learning all sorts of things, many that I feel I could have lived my whole life without knowning and be content. Such as:  I cannot walk in heels on the ice.  It is a simple fact.  I cannot do it.  I make an absolute spectacle of myself.  Another thing I am learning, along with the rest of the displaced civilized world that is here, is how to create entertainment.  I hesitate to call it fun; many times it is the mere avoidence of boredoem.  We have to be creative in order to not go crazy. 
There is nothing here.  I am sure you believe I am exaggerating.  I only wish I were.  The closest "city" is 40 minutes away, and anything that is possibly fun has been outlawed in my little college town.  I call it the Town of Fun Suckers.  Because really, if they sense anything may have some entertainment value, they make it against the law.  Unfair you say?  Join the club.
But I digress.
We are on a mission (created by necissity) to find entertainment in this god forsaken town.  We will succeed.  I am sure of it. 
Tonight I made sugar cookies.  Not so interesting, but oh so adorbale.  They are pink and white hearts for Valentines day.
Got to finish the cookies.