Weekend/Past Few Days
Today, I sent off a Valentine's Day package to my friend on a mission.  It was so fun to make!  My roommate H. and I went to the store and bought all sorts of wonderful things to put in it.  Mostly candy, but candy is wondeful in it's own way. 
Tomorrow B., K., M., and I are going to go see Justin Bieber's movie Never Say Never!  Immature?  Possible.  Slaves to pop culture?  Even more so.  The midnight showings were all sold out around us, so that is why we are seeing it tomorrow rather than tonight.

This weekend, we are going to the Chocolate Party.  Hopefully it will be good.  You never know till it happens.  Free massages, chocolate fountain, and dance party?  Sounds totally promising.  We shall see.
Next weekend, we may all take a road trip home for the three day weekend.  I really want to go!  So hopefully our plans workout.