Breakdowns and Tractors
 Instead of sitting down and doing Hebrew homework tonight, I decided to be a dutiful church goer and attend FHE.  We ended up breaking down 3 times on the way to civilization.  It was such an adventure. On the bummer side the normally 45 minute drive took us FOREVER.  On the other bummer side with a slight upturn, I still haven't done my Hebrew homework.  Yay for procrastinating on the things that take the longest.  Anyway.  I documented this exciting journey.
The first time we broke down we got 4 cars that stopped and asked us if we needed help.  Notice the group of guys hovering near the car.

 The second time we broke down we stopped near a ditch with water.  Everyone else was very helpful and got water from the ditch and poured it on the engine.  I just took pictures and thought about running across the empty freeway.






The water train

Kenz looking hot as usual. 







Empty freeway.  Frogger win guarantee.

So the third time we broke down we were sorta near where we were going anyway.  So obviously we stopped at a tractor place.  I do live in the middle of nowhere.

She's cool.  
This

I'm in a wheel. It happens.
So... I guess I should do my Hebrew homework.  Yeah.