Somewhere, deep in the middle of nowhere...
Well.  Here we are.  Back in the godforsaken middle of nowhere. 
Kind of feels like I never left.  On the plus side, there's still about a month till the horrid snow comes.  
On the downside... Well there's a lot on the downside.  However.  My apartment is falling apart.  It's a funny part of the downside. Lemme tell ya about it.  First off, it looks like a grandma house. Every door knob is falling off and the screw hole is striped. My bed has no umph so I am sleeping on wood every night.  I almost made the dishwasher explode.  It leaked everywhere.  The doors don't have real locks; rather they have those push and turn in knobs.  Like that works well. There's a rip in the carpet.  The carpet also is crunchy in some places.... Its filthy everywhere haha.  The plugs are placed in really random places. Its really humorous. 
I also need more hangers.  But that is totally off topic. 
My books cost $700.  Most were bought used.  Painful much? 
I need to take a trip to my cupcake store.  They make amazing cupcakes.  Mmm.