In:
Early Cookies
I have been dying to make Halloween sugar cookies.  I have this thing, were I get really into the idea of holidays before they happen.  Once they are here though, I don't really care any more.  But the weeks preceding the actual holiday I have so much fun.
I love cookie cutters.  Fact.  I want to buy them any time I see some. I have some new Halloween ones I got a week or so ago.  So last night I used them.  I used Alton Brown's sugar cookie recipe.  it wasn't as sweet as I'd hoped, but I didn't really mind.  I also used his Royal Icing.  We died part of it orange and part of it blue and left the rest white.




The Study Table

Kenz's blue man



Pic from JTween's instagram

Pic from JTween's instagram
They all ended up giving them out to random people around my apartment building.  I'm glad I didn't have to eat them all.