Civilization Weekend
So I am visiting my cousin.  I got in late last night.  We shopped alllllllllll day today.  It was good.  I have no money in my account any more.  We went to the famed Park City outlets.  It was amazing.
 We went to the Croc store.  I know its a weird concept that they have a whole store dedicated to the nasty fiends.  Here is a part of the rainbow croc wall. [ew]
I finally got a pair of high-top colorful skater-ish shoes!!
Goal fulfilled


My aunt loves me.  She sent up homemade caramel corn.
Classy
 We got fro yo tonight for only 72 cents! Haha win.  (Totally off topic but I miss the cents symbol.  It was always my favorite.) I have to leave early(ish) tomorrow so I can be home for church.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Oh and there are only 70 days till Christmas.  Just saying'.