Life is a Dream
Yesterday Krin got his hair cut.  I got my eyebrows done and my bangs cut too.  Adam watched.  (He was still feeling the drugs from his wisdom teeth operation.)


Tonight, I had to go see Life is a Dream.  Its an English translation of a Spanish play, so it was required viewing for my Spanish class.  Unfortunately the tickets have been sold out since last week.  So we had to wait in line.  We did end up getting in, but we left at intermission.  It was so long and the actors just yelled a lot.

Waiting in line.


Expressionless

It took forever
There are people blasting their music outside my window.  Which normally isn't a problem.  But this is the first night I've been able to go to sleep before 2 in a few weeks and I can actually sleep in tomorrow.  So... I kind of want to sleep.
Halloween party tomorroww maybe.(: I need costume ideas. Stat.