Pink Panda Footie Pajamas
Yeah.  I'm laying on my bed (in my pink panda footie pajamas) thinking about all the many religious essays I need to be writing since they were due two weeks ago.  I still haven't started.  I think all these nights of staying up till the god forsaken hour of the morning is starting to catch up to me. I feel guilty going to sleep when I have so much homework to do; but I cannot focus.
You ever have those nights where you are suddenly regretful and really hopeful all at once?  It's semi emotionally exhausting   Or maybe that is the cause of the feeling... I have no idea.  Anyway.  I'm in the midst of this.  It is probably not helping that I'm super tired.
It also may be because I feel like I'm eating too many calories again.  I'm not to the point of panicking yet.  Or any form of hysterics.  However I feel awful.  Absolutely awful.  I need to get back in control.  1,015.  It feels like so much...
I want to be warm watch some Sex and the City episodes.