I Creep on Krin
I helped Krin do laundry.  I didn't really.  But I took really creepy pictures of him doing his laundry.

Kenz, KD, and KD's friend and I went ans saw Footloose!  It was so good.  So many references to the original.



Krin and I went and saw Paranormal Activity 3.  I'm creeping on him during dinner.  As usual.  Paranormal Activity 3 scared me so badly.  I kept screaming at Krin in the car because I heard weird noises.  SCCAARRYY.

One night at around 1 am we got really hungry.  I mean reallyyy hungry.  We live in a small town and a realigious small town at that.  So it being Sunday night every single place was closed.  Even Jack in the Box.  Jack in the Crack.  Whatever.  I'm still bitter about it.  The only thing open was the Mavericks.  So we got this massive thing of nachos and Krin ate it all.  (: Yes.  You did. Did.  Okay I ate a little. I also had carrots and orange juice.


Before



After

I want to make crepes today because earlier this week I saw this idea on Pinterest where they use pumpkin pie as a crepe filling.  I made a pumpkin pie with no crust for this purpose.  I also spilled it all over the oven.

Krin's chick

Sometimes we just need some McDonalds




Krin wasn't here because he was in class.  But I did get him food.  So he should be grateful anyway.  (: hehe

Jenna will not be happy with me for putting his up.  If she sees it.
Whatever.
 I think she looks hot regardeless of whether she just played soccer or not.

Today we are helping Adam.  He just got his wisdom teeth out.  He asked that the after pictures not appear online until he is sane again.  So here is the before shot.  He's sleeping on my couch right now.